Monday, October 26, 2009

I'm back!

I just got back from a trip to Chicago and today is where I play catch up. I had a great vacation visiting friends. I feel really lucky to have had a little time off because now it is jumping right back into the grind with The Dreaming: An Erotic Haunted House. This is the Little red Studio's Halloween show and it will be running twice a night through Oct. 31st, with a special Family Friendly version on November 1st at 6:30pm. I am helping out with box office, so whether you get your tickets online or take your chances and buy at the door, I'll get to say "Hi" to you.

Remember, you can always come early before the show to enjoy the Little Red Bistro's tapas menu or drinks. Although, after seeing "The Dreaming" I would highly suggest you budget time to sit and talk about the show afterward. It is quite bizarre and will require some debriefing for most people. I certainly needed to process what I had just seen!

Tonight is Women's Spa Night and Pryia will be back helping me and Cheri give massages. I am very pleased to announce that she has agreed to come back and offer massage on a regular basis on the 2nd and 4th Mondays!

Women's Nights are a casual and social evening. Practitioners are present to welcome you and facilitate use of the spa's equipment. Enjoy clay, salt scrubs and massage for you and your friends to pamper each other. For an extra fee, one can get a short massage during the evening from our massage therapist on staff.

6-9 pm drop-in
$15.00 per person
1506 Franklin Ave. E. Seattle, 98102
(206)963-0772

No comments: