Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Holiday Hours at the Spa

I'm amazed that August is almost done! Suddenly I find myself awash in back to school activities and end of the summer vacation plans.

Just a note to let you know that the Spa is open regular hours the Labor Day weekend, except that Sunday and Monday is by advance appointment only. I won't be answering the phones on either of those days. But if you schedule an appointment, we'll be there for you! If you don't schedule, we will take our time off to celebrate the achievements of American laborers by indulging in leisurely activities.

Ladies' Night
will go on, as usual, without me. Courtnee will host from 7pm - 10pm at the Spa. I want to remind you that this will be the last week of summer hours. Starting September 8th, Ladies' Night will adopt winter hours of 6pm - 9pm. Same cost of $10 entry fee and an additional $10 for a short massage.

No comments: