Thursday, August 7, 2008

Summertime, and the livin' is easy...

Some days, the phone is quiet and the sessions spread out. Other days, like yesterday, the calendar is packed solid and I fall behind of returning phone calls. While it is still best to call a few days before the date you wish to have an appointment, occasionally, a half a day's notice is sufficient. so feel free to take a chance if you want a last minute appointment. You might get lucky.

I am getting questions about next season's salt scrub already. The Pineapple with Eucalyptus and Myrrh has been very well received so I am wondering, why people are so keen for a new one? Perhaps I should rotate them more often than every three months.

Should I have a monthly salt scrub or stick with changing the scrub recipe with the weather? Feedback is always appreciated.

No comments: