Monday, August 10, 2009

New scrub for Ladies' Night!


I had a lot of fun creating the new salt scrub. With Kerry, our office manager and LRS' theatrical director, lending her nose to the cause, the new combination is Mangoes and Geranium essential oil. While geranium can be an overly floral scent for some, the mango keeps it at bay and it makes for a heady yet mellow aroma.

On a not unrelated note, last week I got new furniture for the spa. Rearranging and sorting all of my supplies turned out to be incredibly fruitful. (No pun intended.) I found a jar of the Lime Avocado and Peppermint scrub hiding behind a few empty jars! This recipe is my favorite so far and I am excited to not have to wait until next spring or summer to make it again. This means that tonight there will be a choice of Lime or Mango salt scrubs.

Ladies' Spa Night

Drop In: 6-9pm
Cost: $15
Little Red Day Spa
1506 Franklin Ave. E. Seattle

Please remember that if you want to take advantage of the extended hours, email Sophia@HengstStudio.com or call me at 206-963-0772 by 5pm today so that arrangements can be made to have staff there until 10pm.

No comments: