Monday, August 17, 2009

Go see a show! Or two!

Last night I was lucky enough to be invites to see the musical "Catch Me if You Can", which was playing at the gorgeous 5th Avenue Theater. This was an exceptionally well done production. The sets were amazing and the mechanics of the changing of the sets was very impressive. The singers/actors were great, over all, with a few outstanding gems. I have a very soft spot in my heart for musicals and this one with be among my favorites. After the show, we stopped by the Little Red Bistro for dessert and had gave our review to the bartender, Noel.

On the other end of the theatrical spectrum,as well as the other end of the week, the Little Red Studio has a Gold show this coming Friday. I am working on a new act for this show. Tomorrow, when I have what I hope will be the final rehearsal, my partner and I will set it to music. Tickets can be purchased at Brown Paper Tickets or reserved by calling (206) 328-4758.

No comments: