Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Spa product announcement!

So, this is a recall, of sorts.

One of the batches of Strawberry Salt Scrub I made to sell at the Little Red Studio Bazaar was made with a different salt than I normally use. Upon being exposed to air, this batch turns darker in color, a brownish purple. It's not going rancid, just changing color.

I have been using it in the spa and watching it over the last week. The smell and consistency have remained pleasant. It's just not pretty and that is unacceptable to me. If you bought the Strawberry Salt scrub in the small jars, please contact me at (206) 963-0772 or email Sophia@hengstStudio.com and I will make arrangements with you to replace the scrub. (Make sure to keep the jar so I can refill it for you.)

*Reminder: The salt scrub product does separate.It is normal for liquid to pool at the top. Mix thoroughly before each use.

No comments: