Little Red Studio's Black Friday Art Bazaar - 11/27, 11am -7pm
Jeff has tasked me with organizing this year's Bizarre Bazaar. I really like the idea of having an alternative to the traditional Black Friday hoopla. This will be a relaxed affair full of art and hand made items. This year we have the Bistro operating to nourish you and your patrons, making this a lovely experience.
This is an open call for vendors. This year we have space for a lot more vendors. There will be a few tables in the Bistro and all of Harrison to make your art available for purchase. This is a loosely curated Bazaar. While not every piece of art needs to be approved, I will be asking to see a representative portion of your work. I want to have a variety of art mediums and hand-crafted items available to our community.
***Please email email@example.com with questions or to start the process of registering.
Who is eligible to sell stuff at the LRS Bazaar:
- any artist with original art work (Putting Uncle Bob's old photos up for sale is not allowed unless you have painted over it or in some other way incorporated it into your art.)
- any maker or crafter of hand made products
- any performer with works of their art (example: a dancer can sell dvd's of their performing or teaching but not of random dance performances they were not involved in.)
- any one with services that can be given during the Bazaar, such as Tarot card readings, massages, custom made art, etc...
Table Fees: (Payable at time of set up.)
Non-Troupe members: Small table (approx. 3 foot square) - $20, Large Table (conference sized) - $40
Non Troupe member artists can share a table with a Troupe member for half off the Table Fee.
- Everyone is encouraged to start the day with their own cash bank of small bills.
- Vendors are responsible for collecting and paying all applicable sales tax.
- The Bistro cannot make change without a purchase.
- Use of the LRS credit card machine is available to all Bazaar vendors for a 5% fee.
400 Dexter Ave. N. Seattle 98109
I will, of course, be there with Cheri, offering up our spa products. This last week has been a lot of fun developing new packages and products for the Bazaar. Come smell and see what new things we have cooked up for you to pamper yourself with at home.