Saturday, October 25, 2008

Odd combination?

Last night I got to sit in on the LRS Erotic Haunted House: The Dreaming dress rehearsal. Even though there was the occasional "oops" it was so much fun! Not too scary, but definitely very creepy and weird. The sound guy was still fine tuning the music and sound effects so I am excited to see what changes end up being made.

I liked how much like a dream the whole show was. Somehow, even when it was unsettling, the surreal nature kept me grounded. I know that must sound strange, but trust me, when you see it, I bet you will understand what I mean.

As a fun addition, if you come to this Sunday's Couples' Night or Monday's Ladies' Night, you will get $5 off your Erotic Haunted House ticket when you pay for both events. There is a 9:30pm during the run, so it's perfect timing to come to the spa and soak and relax and then take the 5 minute drive over to 750 Harrison St. to see the show. I won't be able to leave on Sunday night, but on Monday I'll be leading anyone who wants to follow me over to the show.

It's going to be so much fun!

Couples' Spa Night - 2nd and 4th Sundays!
7- 10pm
Cost: $40 per couple


Ladies' Spa Night - Every Monday!
Drop In: 6-9pm
Cost: $15

Little Red Day Spa
1506 Franklin Ave. E. Seattle

No comments: