Sunday, April 13, 2008

Summer's Salt scrub

The last few days of warm weather have been getting to Chef Kim. He asked me when I wanted to make the Pineapple and Coconut salt scrub since he noticed that I was almost out of the Strawberry Ginger scrub. He launched into great detail of how we would use fresh coconut and peel it out of the husk ourselves. It sounds like it will be fun, but...

It's just started really acting like spring! I refuse to rush the seasons just because he is excited to make the next one. Besides, I really like how the smell of strawberries fills the whole spa when someone scrubs up in a steamy shower.

One more batch of the Strawberry ginger, and then we will move on.

Remember, Ladies' Night is tomorrow. Doors open at 6pm, cost is $10. I will have my aromatherapy kit with me for anyone interested in buying a custom blend of essential oils. Hope to see you there!

No comments: