Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Go vote!

I know everyone is talking about it, but this is important. It doesn't matter who you vote for, as long as you think about it and vote your conscience.

Jeff has a policy that politics don't enter into the Little Red Studio and that's a good policy. The only caveat I would add is that it is good to acknowledge that everyone has politics that, like ethics, shape their lives and views of the world. You can't completely escape it, but last night, during Ladies' Spa Night, it was sure nice to have an oasis to relax in, away from all the political talk.

Now please pardon me, I have to get back to reading my voter pamphlet so I can finish voting. KEXP, a local Seattle public radio station, has been playing some very fun music for voting. I'll be taking advantage of the ballot drop boxes as a way to transition myself to the mail in voting. I'm already missing going to the polling place.

Go vote!

No comments: