Kerry recently put out the call for scripts. Please pass this on to anyone or repost anywhere you think it would be of interest.
We have set dates for this season's production of Erotic Shorts. It will run for six nights: April 24th, 25th and 26th and May 1st, 2nd and 3rd.
Now is the time we're starting to think about gathering up potential scripts to be considered for this round.
Here are the requirements for submitting a script:
1) It needs to be 15 minutes or less in length
2) The themes can include eroticism, love, relationships, sex, or romance - comedies, dramas, and musicals are all welcome
3) Cast should should include no more than 8-10 actors.
4) Script can be submitted as a word document over e-mail (email@example.com) OR in hard copy format dropped off at the office or mailed to 1506 Franklin Ave E, Seattle, WA 98102
5) Scripts are due by February 15th, 2009
If you have any questions about this process, please let me know! I also encourage you to share this e-mail with any friends outside of the LRS circle. This process is open to any and all playwrights.
For those of you interested in acting and/or directing or otherwise working on the shows, I will have more information as we get closer to the end of February.
Little Red Studio