Friday, January 9, 2009

I know this is early but...

I scheduled a private rental during the afternoon of February 14th, today. I know it's a month away, but I thought I would remind people that it is probably best to start thinking about scheduling a Valentine's Day spa session or private rental for that weekend now, rather than later.

The evening is still available if someone wants to have a private party and rent the Spa for the evening. There is rumor of Chef Kim organizing a Valentine's Day dinner, but that isn't set in stone, yet. However, it's first come first served as far as renting the Spa. If you decide to rent out the Spa for the whole evening, (catered or not) then we'll do a Sensual Repast another time. This is your chance for a truly deluxe experience!

You can always call me at (206) 963-0772 or email me at Sophia@HengstStudio.com for more information or to schedule an appointment.

No comments: