Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Busy! Busy!

This week has been full of bodywork and art! I have barely had time to even think about posting.

I have a few new anatomy and massage books I want to gush about, so look for that post soon.

As always, when we are busy, make sure to call in advance for a spa or massage session. Same day appointments are unlikely, but occasionally you can get lucky. I had a 5:30pm scheduled for today that canceled, and then someone who called this morning got lucky and took that spot.

This weekend is the Little Red Studio's 24 hour Art-a-Thon. I will be there working on new aromatherapy blends and spa products, as well as a clay and dance performance that came out of a spa session! Feel free to come by and see what all us wacky artists are up to.

I hope you are getting a chance to get out in the sunshine. Remember to take care of yourself and stretch when you go play outdoors!

No comments: