Thursday, February 28, 2008

Do not eat the salt scrub.

That's something I jokingly say to guests when they comment how yummy the Pomegranate & Tangerine salt scrub smelled. Of course, I never expected someone to actually put it in their mouth.

Today I am making the next incarnation a Ginger Strawberry salt scrub. The color is so gorgeous and it smells so strong. Making the scrubs is always messy, it gets everywhere. On the counters, walls, my clothes and all over my hands. Without even thinking, I licked the back of my thumb- after mixing the salt in!

Blech! That is the singularly most horrible feeling/taste i have ever experienced. Ever had a mouthful of salt? I don't recommend it. No matter how good it looks and smells.

I think I'll break for lunch to get the taste out of my mouth and mind.

No comments: