Friday, February 29, 2008

It's a busy weekend!

In addition to the regular spa appointments, many of the practitioners are going to be working at the Seattle Erotic Art Festival. This year it is a one night Gala being held Saturday March 1st, from 6pm until 2am, at the Seattle Center Exhibition Hall. Tickets are $2o in advance or $25 at the door.

There will be performances of many kinds, including aerial artists, tango dancers, live music and our very own Zan doing a performance body painting! Jeff Hengst will also have 2 paintings showing, one piece which is actually four paintings that form a pillar. I'll be doing an unusual aerials performance, myself. Be sure to say "hi" if you see any of us.

On Sunday the spa is closing down early for a reception of the cast of Hello Penis: a man-ifesto, the first road show Little Red Studio is hosting. I am very excited that the spa is being included in the larger LRS realm. It's very exciting.

Due to all these extra goings on, there might be a little lag time in returning phone calls. I apologize if I don't get back to you before Monday, but I will definitely try!

Have a great weekend!

No comments: