Monday, February 25, 2008

Yay for Mondays!

Looking forward to tonight's Ladies' Night. Last week I set up with my essential oils kit and made a few custom blends. It was quite a bit of fun to watch each of the women sniffing through the contents of my box of smells. One thing that fascinates me is how different an essential oil can smell from the plant/tree/flower that the oil comes from and how people react to that. Black Pepper essential oil is my favorite one in that category.

As always, I will be here with doors and hot tub open from 6pm until 10pm. Drop in anytime between these hours and soak in the hot tub, play in the clay, scrub yourself until you are polished or lounge in the sumptuous atmosphere with interesting women. Cost is $10 per woman. Essential oil blends are $5 if you bring your own container/oil/lotion or $10 includes a 4 ounce glass bottle of the spa's house massage oil.

Little Red Day Spa
(Look for the white & black Hengst Studio sign at the bottom of the driveway.)
1506 Franklin Ave. E. Seattle, WA 98102
206-963-0772

No comments: