Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Amazing opportunity on June 19th.


Kirsten Lauzon, a member of the Little Red Studio troupe, is finishing her degree in Paleopsychology, the study of the evolution of consciousness. She uses a very interesting style of counseling called Systemic Constellations or Family Constellations.

While it is a bit difficult to describe, I can definitely articulate the results. My experience was quite profound. I chose a specific instance with my mother to focus on, and I recruited stand-ins, people who would "be" in the role of key family members,(im my case, my mother, her mother and me) who in a sense channeled what that person would say. I was surprised at how Kirsten's gentle questions unlocked a torrent of strong and deep emotions. Feelings so old and forgotten they seemed unrelated to the issue I had brought up. It was a tumultuous 10 minutes, wherein Kirsten expertly guided us and grounded me through the issue, keeping me from spinning off into other directions. Afterward, I felt a sense of peace around much more of my past and myself than just that issue represented.

If you have any emotional or personal issues that you are dealing with that have a root in your familial history, I would heartily recommend this event.

Adventures in Paleopsychology


Date: Friday, June 19, 2009
Time: 7:00pm - 9:30pm
Location: Antioch University Seattle, Room 200A
2326 Sixth Avenue Seattle, WA

Phone: 2068517125
Email: duskfrog@gmail.com
This is a warm invitation to you to attend, share and participate in the culmination of my work as a student at Antioch University Seattle.

I am offering a free public workshop event on Friday June 19th at 7pm until 9:30pm.
I will provide light snacks and beverages.

Please join us!

AGENDA:

7:00 Short Movie: Paleopsychology 101
7:10 Lecture: The Evolution of Consciousness - Paleopsych Methods, Case Studies & Results
~ short break ~
7:30 Experiential Demonstration Facilitation:
Dream Tending
Systemic Constellations
~ short break ~
9:00 Participant Seminar/Open Discussion
9:30 Clean up & Depart

Kirsten A. Lauzon
www.healing-earth.net

No comments: