Monday, June 29, 2009

Ladies' Spa Night - Summer hours?

Last year, during the summer months, Ladies' Spa Night shifter to later drop in hours of 7pm -10pm to accommodate those wanting to enjoy the sunlight during the longer days. I have gotten enough feedback that starting later is not preferable to many of the regular attendees, as they enjoy being able to come in before work and get done early as it is a "school night."

The last two Ladies' Nights were smaller than usual. A few people told me later that the reason then didn't come was because of the weather. One woman said she just didn't want to go inside yet, and by the time she was ready to go indoors, there was only an hour of Ladies' Night left. She said latter hours would be more appealing to her.

As a compromise, this year's summer hours will be a little fluid. Ladies' Night official hours will remain 6pm - 9pm every 2nd and 4th Monday, and with prior arrangement, I will extend the evening to 10pm. Prior arrangement will constitute putting in a reservation (by phone or email) to be "late" by noon on the day of Ladies' Night. I will arrange for someone to be there that extra hour if I get at least 2 women.

To make your "late" reservations for Ladies' Spa Night, on July 13th, please give me a call at (206) 963-0772 or email me: Sophia@HengstStudio.com.

No comments: