Thursday, July 23, 2009

Emails that make me glow.

Cheri and I worked with a lovely couple recently and I was warmed by this sweet note the next day:
Last night’s spa session was wonderful, just what the doctor ordered. Although neither of us had done anything like that before, you made us instantly comfortable and I plan on scheduling another session as soon as we can find a slot in our schedule.

We also truly enjoyed the opportunity to talk with you and especially view a small portion of Jeff’s wonderful art.

Part of the draw to the Little Red “Empire” for me is just how dang friendly everyone involved is, and last night was yet another reminder, so again, thank you very much!


Thank you for the incredibly kind words, Dave & Tammy. It was truly our pleasure to work with you.

No comments: