Monday, July 7, 2008

This week at the Spa.

I've been so busy with my chores around the studio I forgot to post a reminder!

Tonight we have Ladies' Night, starting at 7pm and going until 10pm. Cost is $10 and no reservations necessary. Just drop by 1506 Franklin Ave. E. and enjoy the cool or the heat.

Tomorrow's Art talk Night is going to be starting at 7:30pm. This is to accommodate a long standing spa session and for July 8th only. Please forgive the late start.

On Friday, starting at 8pm over at the Harrison Street space, LRS will be putting on the musical concert, A Night in Paris. Tickets can be purchased in advance at Brown Paper Tickets or reserved by calling (206) 328-4758

Saturday the 12th, starting at 8:30pm, will be the 3rd White Show to date. I am performing in this one and you can get a sneak peak of my act on YouTube. Tickets can be purchased in advance at Brown Paper Tickets or reserved by calling (206) 328-4758.

Sunday the 13th is our next Couples' Night. Cost is $25 per couple. No singles. Please RSVP via phone by calling 206-963-0772 or emailing me at Sophia at HengstStudio.com. There is still room left!

No comments: