Friday, June 6, 2008

New things all the time.

The scented massage oil has been changed to Rosemary, Lavender and Sage. It's very light and breezy smelling. I thought that a fitting summer scent.

And if you saw my last post about the casting call for Little Red Studio's Erotic Shorts, you just may see me there. Kerry, LRS' Theatrical Director talked me into reading for a part. I think I need to go lie down. The thought of acting is a bit overwhelming. I guess I shouldn't have said never, eh?

I'm off to eat fabulous BBQ over at the Harrison St. venue. I stopped by earlier today and Chef Kim informed me that he is making more food than they had reservations for, so come on down if you are looking for good food and good art tonight! Starts at 8pm and goes until 1am. Hope to see you there!

No comments: