Monday, June 2, 2008

too much to do!

A lot is going on at the Little Red Studio right now, and I have to admit that it is cutting into my time here at the spa. Good thing my boss owns both of these ventures I am involved in. He understands sometimes one has to supersede the other.

Men's Night was full to bursting last night! This evening is now so popular that Richard is going to be asking for reservations from anyone who wants a watsu or shiatsu session during the evening. You can call him at (206) 370-0423 or email him at jessupdances at netzero.net. He also has an email list, so if you contact him, please be sure to give him your info so you can get more direct information about future Men's Nights. Remember, Men's Spa Night is the 1st and 3rd Sunday of the month from 7pm - 10pm. The cost is $10 and mini Shiatsu sessions are an additional fee.

Effective next Monday, June 9th, Ladies' Night will begin at 7pm. Everything else will be the same; cost is $10, mini massages are an extra fee, and women can drop-in until 10pm. Enjoy the long days!

Ok, back to the grind! I got 2 lovely, ripe pineapples that need my attention.

No comments: