Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Yay for sun!


Sorry the updates have been a little sparse. I have been enjoying the sun now that it is finally here.

Last Sunday we had our 2nd Couples' Spa Night. Due to the turn-out, I am going to be asking for reservations from this point on. I am a little embarrassed to say that I didn't have enough food on hand. I will be taking reservations until 5pm the day of the Couples' Night. This will ensure that I have plenty of time should a last minute shopping trip be necessary, yet still allow people to be impulsive about their evening plans.

Reservations for Couples' Spa Night on the 2nd and 4th Sunday of the month can be made via email (Sophia at HengstStudio.com) or by leaving a message at (206)963-0772. Thank you for your understanding and working with the new system.

**Photo by Jodeen Vance

No comments: