Friday, February 13, 2009

Patience, please.

Today started the beginning of a busy Valentine's Day weekend for the Little Red Day Spa and the Little Red Studio. The Red Show is sold out both nights and the Couple's Spa Night & Party reservation list is filled. We have had such good response that we have decided to bring these Couple's Spa Parties back as a quarterly event.

I helped set up for the Red Show this evening and stayed for the first half hour of the show. I had forgotten how rich and exciting the show is. If you have tickets, consider yourself lucky and enjoy! If you don't, you can always show up and get on the waiting list. To give away a secret, most of our sold out shows have a small number of tickets/reservations no show. So, there's hope!

I'm off to bed to prepare for an insanely busy day tomorrow. When calling the spa this weekend, have patience. I am not able to answer the phone as much when we are this busy, but leave me a message and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments: